Tonight's Wisdom Gleaned From One Tree Hill
(cut and paste from our emails, sans my huge, bold font)
- WHAT COMES NEXT?
- I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE LATELY.
- I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES UNEMPLOYMENT LEADS TO CRACK SMOKING, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
- YOU MAKE SAD LOOK BEAUTIFUL.
- I understand business, I understand what we COULD do. I also understand what is fair, what is right and what is honorable. Do I want you to accept this? And to support it? And to be proud of me for it? Yes. But if you don't, it doesn't matter to me, maybe for the first time.
- WHAT COMES NEXT IS UP TO YOU.
- we're going to be okay.
- I WILL BE [FINE] 'CAUSE OF YOU.
- FOCUS ON YOUR TALENTS, EVERYTHING ELSE WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.
- dont' focus on your work, focus on your life. you are young and beautiful.
- SO FOR NOW, I SAY GOODBYE TO THIS CHAPTER IN MY LIFE, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT COMES NEXT.